Viewsonic VP2330wb 23" Any Good?

Soldato
I'm tempted to go for the Viewsonic VP2330wb 23" how does it compare with the Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP 24" ?

How come OcUK dont stock this TFT ???

Even though I have the Viewsonic 19" VP191b do the VP series carry a 0 dead pixel policy? I'm not sure. . . :confused:

Would apprieciate any advice, thanks.

Suspended
Nelly said:
I'm tempted to go for the Viewsonic VP2330wb 23" how does it compare with the Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP 24" ?

How come OcUK dont stock this TFT ???

Even though I have the Viewsonic 19" VP191b do the VP series carry a 0 dead pixel policy? I'm not sure. . . :confused:

Would apprieciate any advice, thanks.

Isnt this more expensive than the 24" models and 1 - 2 years old tech?

Soldato
OP
Noxis said:
Isnt this more expensive than the 24" models and 1 - 2 years old tech?
Well it uses the same panel as my VP191b i.e AU Optronics P-MVA (M230UW01 V0), so would be good for gaming as well as watching DVD's with good viewing angles, the black quality would be very good too.

Doesnt have built in speakers which I prefer, to me the Viewsonic VP series look very good - they are totally black which matches my PC Case & Speakers.

Someone recommend me something better. . . ?

Suspended
Nelly said:
Well it uses the same panel as my VP191b i.e AU Optronics P-MVA (M230UW01 V0), so would be good for gaming as well as watching DVD's with good viewing angles, the black quality would be very good too.

Doesnt have built in speakers which I prefer, to me the Viewsonic VP series look very good - they are totally black which matches my PC Case & Speakers.

Someone recommend me something better. . . ?

The BenQ 24" would be better and i think cheaper.

Associate
Hi , i also like the viewsonic range as they look good ,colour and sharpness are great although i am nearly sold on the benq but it will have to be an all black version and i am waiting for the 1:1 pixel mapping to be addressed.

Back
Top Bottom