Soldato
So I've just ordered just this last night and should be receiving it no later than Monday next week. Finding reviews was difficult, finding proper (none amazon) opinions from people was also problematic. Anyone in here have one? if so what do you think of it?

For people who don't know about it here is a quick run down of the specs in the spoiler below.

Brand: Viewsonic
Size: 32 inches (31.5 viewable)
resolution: 2560x1440
Refresh rate: 75hz
Overclockable through CRU/similar: Not testet yet
Variable refresh rate: Not that i know of.
Panel: SuperClear(?) IPS (don't know the specific panel part number)
Color depth: says 10bit on viewsonic.com (Im pretty sure its 8+FRC but feel free to correct if i am wrong).
Flicker Free

Currently ive been through a ton of screen over the last 2-3 years. My goal with this one is pretty simple. Ever since i started taking programming classes ive wanted something bigger than my 24" Dell S2417DG. I also do some very basic photo editing and of course watch the occasional movie and 24 inches or TN has just not been able to cut it. What made me give this one a go was the panel type, the size, the price and the refresh rate, all important to me as i do also want to play some games on it like Civilization or RPGs. So as soon as i get it and have given it a test run i'm going to report back with my very non professional opinion of it. Hopefully there are more of you out there who owns this screen and perhaps could give some feedback on what you think as information on the web is scarce.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Well i got it today and have played around with it for a few hours and for the price i think the monitor so fare is exceptional. I don't really wanna spend the time doing a complete write up unless there is some interest for it which there doesn't seem to be. But if anyone has questions about it feel free to ask.

Few notes on it so fare.

1) Overall responsiveness when playing a game at 60hz or even better 75hz is surprisingly good.
2) Overclocking the panel to 75hz(max ive been able to so fare is 76hz) seems to disable 10bit color mode in my nvidia control panel. Have to choose 60hz to get that it seems.
3) Brightness is the biggest issue for this monitor. Its fine when the sun starts to go down and the rooms are less lit but during a sunny day like it has been here today its a bit struggling i feel.
4) Haven't found a single dead pixel yet
5) Picture has been fairly good, easy to read and text isn't blurry spite the massive size.
6) viewing angles are not the best considering its suppose to be an IPS panel, but not an issue for me as i only view the screen head on.
7) Black levels are surprisingly good to my eye.
8) There is IPS glow but not much and only in the bottom 2 corners. This is at 100% brightness. During the evening brightness can be reduced and therefore reduced IPS glow by a fair margin. Its the first screen where IPS glow hasnt bothered me.
9) included speakers are trash. Didn't expect anything of them to begin with though. Not even usable for basic internet radio.

12.07.2018: Having played with the screen for a few days now i must say im in love with it. It does what it says on the box and excellent too. Games feels(keyword:feels) very close to TN and overall response is incredible smooth and better than what i'd had hoped for considering price, panel tech and screen size. I payed less than 260 pounds for this screen and enjoying it immensely. Such a bargain. I'm very happy that i picked the VX3276-2k-mhd over the aoc q3279vwf as i cannot have that kind of black trailing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom