Villa with private pool for minimum of 8 people...

Soldato
Bit of a long shot but can anyone recommend a nice villa somewhere in Europe(ish) that will accommodate 8 people?

Looking for next year's summer holiday and we usually go with another family of 4 so I'd like a nice villa somewhere warm, ideally not too far from a beach and variety of restaurants etc. (will be hiring a car)

I know we can look at the Air BnB types but would rather book with a travel agency!

Any recommendations?

There's a fair few available on Gozo mate, it's a little island off the side of Malta and one of my favourite places to visit.
We hired a car this year but normally just made good with the local transport, its pretty decent and very well priced.

Villaplus generally have some good large villas. And the best thing about their website is that their search engine filters and sorting are much better than any other I've found. They also consistently describe the air-conditioning well, down to exactly which rooms have it - which most seem to do everything to avoid telling you. Oh, and they have floor plans!
They've got more and more expensive the last few years though. We've ended up with an AirBnB one for next year (7 people, 5 bedrooms).

Solmar on the other hand are even more expensive, and their search is a bit rubbish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom