Vinyl Stickers

Associate
Hi,

Hoping someone here can advise as i've never stuck stickers on cases before. I'm looking to downsize and tempted by the Define 7 Compact in White, which is perfect aside from the brushed aluminium front.. i was thinking to buy a sheet of sticky glossy white vynil sticker to cover the aluminium and have a more consistent white look. I've seen these sheets available on a range of platforms for not much £££.

Anyone have experience with this? is it a pain to stick things on cases? anything i haven't thought of?

Thanks
Alex

Permabanned
Hi,

Hoping someone here can advise as i've never stuck stickers on cases before. I'm looking to downsize and tempted by the Define 7 Compact in White, which is perfect aside from the brushed aluminium front.. i was thinking to buy a sheet of sticky glossy white vynil sticker to cover the aluminium and have a more consistent white look. I've seen these sheets available on a range of platforms for not much £££.

Anyone have experience with this? is it a pain to stick things on cases? anything i haven't thought of?

Thanks
Alex

Amazon.co.uk : vinyl kitchen

Seen some kitchen done in customers photos and look like a new kitchen, smooth or wood grain and even whole walls made to look like brick or slate so making a sheet of metal plain white matt/gloss should be relatively easy.

Associate
OP
thanks everyone. i'll have a go and let you know the success or disaster. incidentally i was hoping that using vinyl would make it easier to take off/ clean with some alcohol/lighter fluid in future, but maybe that's a pipedream.
got to get the case first anyway.

Soldato
thanks everyone. i'll have a go and let you know the success or disaster. incidentally i was hoping that using vinyl would make it easier to take off/ clean with some alcohol/lighter fluid in future, but maybe that's a pipedream.
got to get the case first anyway.

you can usually remove vinyl with just a hairdryer, then if there is any sticky residue left clean with isopropyl

Back
Top Bottom