Violent-J...?

Soldato
OP
Mr Joshua said:
There isn't one in the opening post but from the responses in here so far it appears that it's a thread having a go at another member.

and that reason being because Violent-J talks just as his name suggests, violently. Saying how if such and such happened to him he'd do something to the person(s) involved, and the way he talks about his own driving like he owns the road and is a brilliant driver. Then this guy driving this micra, just did not fit the bill of this amazing person

Soldato
OP
ok i shall not be harsh.
but after reading his profile... body building? he's a very skinny lad, long messy hair, far too much stubble, not progressed to a beard... and well kinda geeky looking :eek:

but this of course is IF it was him :)

Soldato
OP
GT3 said:
Yep people might appear different on the internet to what they are really like, never know ScoobyDoo might be a nice bloke in real life.

hehe what gave you the impression that I wasn't :p
Only people I've really met off here are MrSix, Skully, TreeFrog, Tinkerbell, DaveyD, and Tom... of who's user name I've since forgotten.

Fair enough there's things I'd say on here that I wouldn't say in real life, such as call cars buckets - because saying that to someone's face is harsh ! but this is the interweb, you can get away with it behind a keyboard without feeling bad about it.
but the whole powersliding a Micra thing, I'd have to say something in person. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom