Violent-J...?

Soldato
Rich1988 said:
wheres the attack in the opening post?
There isn't one in the opening post but from the responses in here so far it appears that it's a thread having a go at another member.
ScoobyDoo69 said:
I think I saw him earlier... and well, keyboard warrior comes to mind for definate haha
ScoobyDoo69 said:
Honestly - if it was him... LOL lets just say you ALL have the right to mock him

Soldato
OP
Mr Joshua said:
There isn't one in the opening post but from the responses in here so far it appears that it's a thread having a go at another member.

and that reason being because Violent-J talks just as his name suggests, violently. Saying how if such and such happened to him he'd do something to the person(s) involved, and the way he talks about his own driving like he owns the road and is a brilliant driver. Then this guy driving this micra, just did not fit the bill of this amazing person

Soldato
OP
ok i shall not be harsh.
but after reading his profile... body building? he's a very skinny lad, long messy hair, far too much stubble, not progressed to a beard... and well kinda geeky looking :eek:

but this of course is IF it was him :)

Soldato
ScoobyDoo69 said:
ok i shall not be harsh.
but after reading his profile... body building? he's a very skinny lad, long messy hair, far too much stubble, not progressed to a beard... and well kinda geeky looking :eek:

but this of course is IF it was him :)
sounds like the perfect member of a computer enthusiast site then :D

Soldato
Ok, so how many people know where the name "Violent J" actually comes from?

I'll give an e-cookie to the first person to get it right (assuming I'm guessing correctly here..:).

My guess is that penski will get it....

:)

Soldato
L Plate said:
Joseph Bruce of the ICP ;) :D
cookie.jpg

Associate
There used to be a guy on another forum who went by the ame of Violent J-mann, and although I thought nothing of it at first, his style of posting is remarkably similar to Violent J on this board.

Back
Top Bottom