Vita question

Soldato
So I bought a vita Slim earlier this year and I believe it is the Asia model (2006). I've sold it and the guy that bought was upset as the listing said 2000 (although at the time I just thought the 2000 was the only name for the vita Slim). He's complained a little and said that as its not a 2000 it's got a worse screen and uses inferior components. I've researched this and all I can find is that the last digit is the region where they are normally sold. I found a thread that said that, then he came back to me and said he repaired them so knows that there is a difference. Am I right in thinking this guy was just a bit of a chancer and is full of ****? Fwiw I sold the vita for 100 quid which is quite high as Vita's go, and yes before anyone asks it was ebay but it's the easiest place to sell for me.

Cheers, sorry about war and peace.

Soldato
OP
If I remember right the first vita was the best version as it had all the ports.
But yeah the latest version had the worst screen quality.
The vita variants definitely were not equal to each other, so something to be wise to list the exact model on if you selling.

When I brought my vita, I deliberately avoided the slim model, wanted the original variant.
I realise that, but this guy reckoned that slim to slim they were different for each region.

Soldato
OP
I agree, as a 3ds owner (and now ex-vita owner:p). To rival the any nintendo handheld requires a lot of effort i feel, things like not using microsd doesnt help really. Also i had issues with aiming on some games where it was as though the stick was still moving which to be seems like poor quaility.

Back
Top Bottom