Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme

Associate
Thought this might be of interest to some people.

The following is a list of Vodafone's corporates partners.

Employees of these companies are entitled to claim a 20% discount on mobile phone contracts with Vodafone. The discount includes friends or family of employees.

They do not need to be with Vodafone in order to get family/friends a discount.

Online Discount Form

Argos
HBOS
HALIFAX
NATWEST
DPD
NHS
Boots
Hallmark
BHS
GSK
SCOTTISH GAS
MOD
British Army
Topshop
Banks
Mamas and Papas Limited
Sainsbury’s
Thomson Reuters
WPP
Lloyds Banking Group
BDR Thermea
Kraft
Cadbury
Nestle
Ford Retail
Pepsi
Thorntons
MITIE
Colliers International
Gladedale
Agilent
HP
RBS
Blackrock
NCG
Punter Southall
Chubb Insurance
Goldman Sachs
GE
BBC
DTZ
Northern Rail
Hawker Beechcraft
Medtronic
Barclays Capital
Gilead Sciences
Biffa
NHS Dumfries & Galloway
Trelleborg
AXA Tech
Thames Water
NHS Grampian
Centrica
British Gas
HCL
Panasonic
Unipart
Electronic Arts
Berkhamsted School
Ford
Whitbread
Nexus
BLNW
Accenture
Halcrow
JD Sports
HSBC
Hallmark
Cunningham Lindsey
Arriva
Constellation Brands
Innserve
New Look
Expro
Computer Associates
IBM
Reed Elsevier
United Utilities
Resource
Cordia
Visteon
Black and Decker
Maersk
Compass
Ernst and Young
UBS
Cueta Healthcare
DPD
Interlink express
GeoPost
The Scottish Government
Alix Partners
ADP
BP
Carlsberg
Shop Direct
Aston Martin
Global Radio
Capita

They give discount to the whole of the NHS even though it only lists some above.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Thanks, but am I mistaken when I say you can get 20% or more by going through mobiles.co.uk etc?

My company is partners with Orange (only network that servers their rural location) and it's still cheaper to find the best third party deals. Of course this usually means cash back admin, which many can not be faffed with.

Soldato
grrr if only I'd known about this 6 weeks ago! still bound to be useful for some - certainly didnt know I was able to get such a discount

Associate
OP
Thanks, but am I mistaken when I say you can get 20% or more by going through mobiles.co.uk etc?

My company is partners with Orange (only network that servers their rural location) and it's still cheaper to find the best third party deals. Of course this usually means cash back admin, which many can not be faffed with.

Probably mate, there are some good 3rd party deals to be had, but I was happy with Vodafone and got 600mins, unlimited texts, 1gb data for £36 which got discounted to £28.80 which is similar to the dialaphone orange offer £28.50, but they only offered it in white and I wanted the pebble blue version :p.

Soldato
If you contact them via live chat on their website and give them your employer's name they will tell you if they're part of VEA. On a side note, the discount is now 15%.

Yup, although we now also seem to be getting 20% off of EE plans as an alternative Employee Advantage scheme (off all plans except Max).

Soldato
Yeah, it's always worth checking the other providers too. We get 25% off with O2, although only on the airtime part of your plan.

Soldato
My company get the 20% Vodafone discount, which is all well and good but you can usually get better deals by going online and getting your tariff direct from the Vodafone without the discount. They are constantly doing a DFS with sales all the time and you can't get the 20% off those, they will only discount the 'real' monthly tariff amount.

Case in point - I joined Vodafone last year. 20gb Red Entertainment at the time with 20% discount was £24 a month. On their website Vodafone had a 'launch deal' on this tariff and it meant it cost me £20 per month if I went direct. Discount not allowed on that tariff as it had already been discounted.

I just looked again and right now and the 20gb and 16gb Red Entertainment tariffs have 'launch deals' on them which means you can't get 20% discount on them unless you pay the normal amount.

So yes, basically these discounted staff tariffs seem a rip off if anything.

Back
Top Bottom