Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Soldato
So I haven't used my SU6 in a while. Tried to use it and I cant get into my phone because of the Android device lock out. The last Google account I used on the phone I don't remember and it wont accept my details for my current Google account.

Phoned Google, they cant do anything and suggested I take to Vodafone to have the firmware flashed. Is there a way I can do this myself? Done it plenty of times with other phones but with this model seems difficult as its not a popular phone everyone has.

Soldato
My second su6 has gone the same ad the first! There a vertical section of the screen that won't work do I can't press the comma or back key and the S is very hit or miss. Thankfully Amazon have said they will refund/replace but there's nothing I fancy really and with this going faulty twice I'm edging away from a Chinese phone...

Associate
My second su6 has gone the same ad the first! There a vertical section of the screen that won't work do I can't press the comma or back key and the S is very hit or miss. Thankfully Amazon have said they will refund/replace but there's nothing I fancy really and with this going faulty twice I'm edging away from a Chinese phone...
I went from a SU6 to the P2,it's on a different level,cracking phone

Back
Top Bottom