Vodka and paintstripper

Associate
Add some lead paint, mmmmmmm.

Lead actually tastes nice, which is why the Romans put it in their wine. It's also why the upper classes were sterile, blind or dead of course but meh......

Meths would give it a nice hue, or if you know any hobo's they have a neat trick of distilling Brasso(tm) apparently.

I doubt it was paint stripper and if it was I suggest a trip to A&E

~S

Man of Honour
Lead actually tastes nice, which is why the Romans put it in their wine. It's also why the upper classes were sterile, blind or dead of course but meh......

Meths would give it a nice hue, or if you know any hobo's they have a neat trick of distilling Brasso(tm) apparently.

I doubt it was paint stripper and if it was I suggest a trip to A&E

~S

Followed by a good kicking to the idiot that gives other people cocktails with paint stripper mixed in.

Soldato
some guy in Australia did a while ago, the treatment is an alcohol drip, they ran out so hooked him up to a vodka bottle intravenously :p

I think Gilly was taking the question to be "why did you laugh out loud" due to the wholly inappropriate use of "lol" which seems to be endemic these days

now get off my lawn

Associate
No, that is not the only difference. Just as household bleach shouldn't be used to bleach your hair.

HAHAH, i have fond memories of a friend dipping his fringe in a cup of bleach. I knew it wouldn't work at the time, but i let him do it anyway.

Man of Honour
HAHAH, i have fond memories of a friend dipping his fringe in a cup of bleach. I knew it wouldn't work at the time, but i let him do it anyway.

One of the guys I went to school with filled his bathroom sink with household bleach, flash and a few other things and dipped his entire head in it.

All he succeeded in doing was make his scalp feel like it was on fire for hours, and make some hair fall out.

Soldato
This thread seems to have a high number of ****ing morons in it and you deserve to die horribly if you think in anyway, brushing your teeth with houshold bleach, using paintstripper as a mixer and drinking antifreeze is in the remotest possible insy tinsy wee little bit a smidgen of an entertainable idea

For god's sake wake up before you cannot!

Soldato
This thread seems to have a high number of ****ing morons in it and you deserve to die horribly if you think in anyway, brushing your teeth with houshold bleach, using paintstripper as a mixer and drinking antifreeze is in the remotest possible insy tinsy wee little bit a smidgen of an entertainable idea

For god's sake wake up before you cannot!

:D

FWIW, I didn't intend to drink anti-freeze, some ran all down my arm when I as working on my car, and dripped into my mouth... Strange tasting stuff, but I spat most of it out as it's nasty stuff.

I don't plan on washing my hair with varnish or bathing in degreaser anytime soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom