VR games are you looking forward to most?

Associate
Personally I’m really looking forward to
•Defector
•A Township Tale
•Pavlov’s Battle Royale mode
•Alvo
•Zero Killed
•Evasion
•Oculus’s Marvel game
Can’t wait to see Valves three VR games there working on too

Soldato
Personally I’m really looking forward to
•Defector
•A Township Tale
•Pavlov’s Battle Royale mode
•Alvo
•Zero Killed
•Evasion
•Oculus’s Marvel game
Can’t wait to see Valves three VR games there working on too

Good list mate, I'm looking forward to all these too, regarding Valve's secret 3 games, I know this seems far feteched, or maybe not, but just imagine, really try to imagine this scenario, what if, just what if a miracle happens, and their top three secret games are Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and Portal 3!!! OMG!! That would seriously just blow everything out the market and millions more gamer's would buy VR just to play all three games in VR, just imagine how good that would be!

I really think this is going to happen, I think I wrote this on Oculus forums ages ago and this is my prediction! lol It would be so amazing if this happened! We'd all need to take two weeks off work at least!! :)

Associate
OP
Good list mate, I'm looking forward to all these too, regarding Valve's secret 3 games, I know this seems far feteched, or maybe not, but just imagine, really try to imagine this scenario, what if, just what if a miracle happens, and their top three secret games are Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and Portal 3!!! OMG!! That would seriously just blow everything out the market and millions more gamer's would buy VR just to play all three games in VR, just imagine how good that would be!

I really think this is going to happen, I think I wrote this on Oculus forums ages ago and this is my prediction! lol It would be so amazing if this happened! We'd all need to take two weeks off work at least!! :)
I’m wondering if one of Valves games is actually the VR remake of Half Life 2, I believe it’s fan remake but Valve are now backing the project.

I expecting to be blown away with Valves VR games

Soldato
I'm hoping either Alvo or Firewall: Zero Hour turn out good on PSVR. I'd really like to see a multiplayer counterstrike style game done well in VR.

Quite excited to try some more rec room: battle royale after playing the beta this weekend as well.

Associate
OP
I'm hoping either Alvo or Firewall: Zero Hour turn out good on PSVR. I'd really like to see a multiplayer counterstrike style game done well in VR.

Quite excited to try some more rec room: battle royale after playing the beta this weekend as well.
Firewall: Zero Hour looks brilliant with the PS Aim, I’ve been watching a few videos and reading some hands on impressions, if it’s as good as it seems, I may end up getting a PS4 and PSVR. Hopefully Alvo and/or Zero Killed are good enough to stop me buying it though!

Rec Royale is pretty good fun!

Soldato
Lone Echo 2, No Mans Sky (Loved the pancake version, even before they patched it), Stormlands, Defector, Journey Of The Gods (Quest), Vader Immortal (Quest).

Back
Top Bottom