Wacky Office ideas...

Soldato
Our MD is completely refurbing our main building which will give us 40% more space, a sauna, gym, smoothy bar and other little goodies!

So, we have a blank (relatively) canvass of things we can add to the building to make it more funky, as he wacky ideas. He is a big admirer of Google's business and wanted similar things their office but funkier...

Would appreciate any ideas OcUK can come up with from lighting to cool toilet seats, from a Nintendo Wii on a projector to a George Foreman grill.

We already have a massarge chair, 10ft King kong and other random stuff around...! What things would you like in your office? What cool things do you have in your office? What things do you think look wacky or funky? new technology etc

Soldato
OP
Just to channel thought slightly....he is becoming an Eco warrior :)rolleyes:carbon neutral blah blah blah), open plan office with rooms downstairs for gym etc, we are surrounded by publisher promo goodies so lots of game/DVD/CD/Movie themed things around, he likes the colour yellow (waaaay too much), he likes the Lean practice and finally starting to become a healthy living company.

But you can stray from this theme above.... I like the popcorn one!

Last edited:
Associate
Threads like this make me want a new job, the most interesting thing in our office room is my pot plant and even thats looking a little sorry for itself.

How about a few proper arcade machines (driving sims, shoot-em-ups etc) would be fun to see everyones top scores from the office on them and have little competitions.

Soldato
OP
How about a few proper arcade machines (driving sims, shoot-em-ups etc) would be fun to see everyones top scores from the office on them and have little competitions.

Sorry I forgot to mention, we have a games room with a pool table, arcade machine, fussball, darts and pinball machine already... gets lots of use and we have a little league going! The room is a bit boring and not used much believe it or not..:(

A Wii on our projector screen was my idea, so we could keep "fit" :)rolleyes:) and play together.

Associate
go retro

swpinballflyerpk7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom