Wacom Bamboo

Associate
I've tried purchasing a Wacom Bamboo Create by importing it.

Seems like the U.S really hate me (tried from one site and my bank AND paypal rejected it and from the bay which the listing was taken off a day after I paid :mad:)

Can anyone recommend an alternative? I've heard the Create was the best from the Bamboo range (which is the max I'm willing to pay for a graphics tablet).

Going to be drawing images for my games project (Java, C# and C++).

yeah, I've the same model, it's decent enough for what you want. Takes a little getting used to and I had some issues when first using it, however updated drivers sorted it right out. There's my thread on here somewhere about it :)

Thanks for the mini-review. Couldn't dig up your thread but I take your advice :D

Things is with graphics tablets is that they have pressure sensitivity which makes drawing and sketching more enjoyable.

Only recently have they made such a pen for tablets (Pogo Connect stylus for iPad) and it's still nothing compared with a graphics tablet.

Did check on OCUK if they had a budget one but they were all out of my price range. Would love a Cintiq 24" one day :D

Back
Top Bottom