waiting for my order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
hi,on the 2nd i ordered some stuff from ocuk.everything was in stock at the time and is still showing as in stock.i requested my order to be delivered tomorrow 6th sept.as of sunday evening it's still showing as in our warehouse queue.does this mean i won't get it tomorrow which is annoying as i took tomorrow off to be here to receive it.has anyone else had this and still got their stuff on time.sorry if this is in the wrong place and i hav'nt filled in a form through the site as there will be no one to answer it on sunday.just wondered if this happened to anyone else

Associate
OP
i've ordered a complete system from them and some hdd's also this lot, all this year.not had any reason to complain up till now.probably just a blip on their part but as stated.when you get given a delivery day and it's not coming then an email would help and maybe i could have rearranged the day off work.too late now there won't be a job set up for me tomorrow now

Associate
OP
no,i missunderstood your question.i ordered a bundle originally.this time it was,

Asus GeForce GTX 470
Coolermaster HAF X
Noctua NH-D14
Sony Optiarc AD-7260S 24x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter
Arctic Cooling MX-3 Thermal Compound

all of which was and still is in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom