Walk the Line : Awesome film about Johnny Cash (i knew nothing about him before this)

Don
my dad got this for his birthday, and because we dont watch much together, i whacked on Apocolypse Now for old times sake :), then he pulled this one of the bag, at first i wasn't going to watch it, but i sat down with him to see it (as it was his birthday)

wow, what an awesome film, joaquin pheonix plays cash, and reese witherspoon plays his female co-singer, story about his life and struggles with his family, really involving film though

def worth a watch

(its in imdb's top 250 too)

Walk the Line

Soldato
Absoutely fantastic film. The feel of the period is so real too, and the soundtrack is just brilliant.

Both actors (witherspoon and phoenix) picked by Cash and Carter, both do their own singing, its so well cast! Loved this film so much.

Don
OP
hogfather said:
Both actors (witherspoon and phoenix) picked by Cash and Carter, both do their own singing, its so well cast! Loved this film so much.

wow, thats impressive, i'd only heard other songs briefly before, but i assumed it was just remastered originals

the only song i knew before seeing this was ring of fire

Back
Top Bottom