Wall mounts for bookshelf speakers

Man of Honour
I have recently bought a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2 speakers and I’m very happy with them. However, due to a rearranging of the furniture, the only feasible place for them now is to be mounted on the wall quite high. I know it isn’t ideal but they will need to be above standing head height, so I assume I will need a bracket that will be able to tilt the speaker down.

I have checked out the Monitor Audio brackets but they all say they support the Bronze 1 but no mention of the 2.

I’m looking for wall mount recommendations and advice on placement.

Thanks.

Caporegime
I have same speakers and I used wall mounts off amazon.

Well monitor audio BX2's to be exact.

Tilt them down towards centre of the room. But my layout is pretty messed up with no central seating position.

I'm hoping to move it all and customise a layout soon enough using a blank space.

It doesn't really matter if they aren't in the perfect position if that is the only place they can go without looking stupid

Associate
You may want to put some damping foam behind and on other surfaces of you're really keen on the sound otherwise if you get any decent mounts and point towards the centre and tilt down slightly it should still sound great.

Man of Honour
OP
I picked up the B-Tech BT77 today and fitted them. They’re absolutely solid and hold onto my speakers well. I did insert the self tapping screws either side just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the recommendations. :)

Back
Top Bottom