Want to post some Youtube video, but don't want visitors to link/see my other videos?

Soldato
So I want to offer some youtube videos, but don't want visitors to then follow them to my (personal) user account and see my other videos?

ie: I just want to upload some videos and them in effect to be a world unto themselves, and not part of the rest of the videos I have under my account?

Is there a way to achieve that? Via some sort of direct link that doesn't then all the visitor to see all my other videos? Or by creating a dedicated channel that then doesn't allow the visitor to see my other channels/vidoes?

Man of Honour
Create a new channel, it's pretty effortless to switch between them while logged in to YouTube. The only way this would work without doing this is if you could post a video anonymously, otherwise people will be able to see your channel name and then find your other videos.

Soldato
OP
Create a new channel, it's pretty effortless to switch between them while logged in to YouTube. The only way this would work without doing this is if you could post a video anonymously, otherwise people will be able to see your channel name and then find your other videos.
What's odd is in Youtube I seem to have two accounts under my google user, call them X and Y.

So if I click "Switch Account", under my google email is shows X and Y and I can click/select either, and the videos I've got uploaded under X and Y are completely autonomous.

I don't know if that's a throw back to functionality YouTube offered years ago, or if I can create a third account under my google email. I certainly can't seem to find options to do it.

Again, I can log into YouTube using my google account, then it immediately asks me if I want to sign into YouTube as X or Y. The videos I've uploaded and my subscription and watch history are unique to X and Y. I want to basically add Z for the new videos I want to upload.

Worse case I guess I could create another google account... Under a new email address, but I'd rather not...

Back
Top Bottom