Wanting an Iphone this week!

Soldato
I am thinking of heading out on payday and buy a Iphone.

however, do you think it would be a better idea to hold onto the cash! and get the V2 when that is finally released?

or just go for it :p

Soldato
OP
well im gussing my local store will have one at the £169 price. i have a O2 and CPW up the road!

i dont think i would need the 3G but to be honest what would i use it for?? :p

Soldato
OP
well i'd be using my wifi at home.

how slow is the EDGE system?? (is it edge for o2??)

why are they selling on ebay for £200+ still?? seems crazy

Associate
well i'd be using my wifi at home.

how slow is the EDGE system?? (is it edge for o2??)

why are they selling on ebay for £200+ still?? seems crazy

Because some people don't know how to unlock it themselves. It's kind of like £169 + £30 - £50 unlock fee... I want to get hold of a couple more myself...;)

Associate
Just make sure your address is registered with equifax before you get all excited about activating it....

I'm still waiting... what bugs me is the fact that I have a mortgage on the address so it exists... O2 and Ekuifax = one useless combination...

In the meantime I've just jailbroken it....

Soldato
OP
talking to someone on another forum about the iphone. he says that there are a lot of problems with unlocking it, when the next firmware is released there are issues wit the battery not charging :eek:

anyone had this ?

Soldato
talking to someone on another forum about the iphone. he says that there are a lot of problems with unlocking it, when the next firmware is released there are issues wit the battery not charging :eek:

anyone had this ?

He speaketh from the depths of his bottom.

1.1.4 is the current firmware and working fine. You aren't forced to upgrade to the latest one when it comes out so you just hang fire until it's hacked (won't take long) then upgrade when you want to. What he's going on about with the battery I have no idea :)

Back
Top Bottom