Warcry or Kill Team

Associate
Hi All,

I've decided to dabble in Warhammer again and picked up some models fro AoS to paint. This has made me more interested in Warhammer now. I like the 40k style but went with AoS models because I liked the actual models. I'd like to pick up a starter game set but I'm also considering Warcry because it looks easy to get into for me and my kids to play together.

What I wanted to know is if Kill Team is similar in game play? Which would be better to play for a quick hour or so game? I see a new Kill Team starter set is going live this Saturday for preorders. I was thinking this was worth considering.

Thanks

Associate
OP
My understanding is that Warcry is a simpler game at this stage (having only watched a game of Kill Team). The premise is similar (small-scale skirmish combat), but the actual games are quite different. I collect both AoS and 40k, but the former is my preference so I went with Warcry - and I'm not disappointed. @No1newts on here plays with his young son and is regularly thrashed by him ( :D ), so it certainly seems to be easy to pick up.

As a bonus, the models are amazing!

I have heard this also, i like the 40k universe but i'm also keen for simpler game with my kids. Although i know i will be going through the game mechanics a few times on any game, i'm sure)

Back
Top Bottom