Warhammer Darktide Reveal

I get totally confused by Warhammer, there seems to be so much of it. So basic WH is fantasy and anything 40,000 is futuristic, like the Space Marines? Just those two "universes" so to speak.

Started playing Vermintide II on PS Now but deleted it after 20 minutes because it instantly clicked and I wanted to give it a better frame rate (so either PC or Xbox Series X). Is the first Vermintide any good? I'd like to start at the beginning. This Darktide should be even better as I like space setting more than fantasy.

V2 was a couple of quid not long ago, but can generally be found ~£5/6. I remember enjoying V1, but I honestly can't remember it. I do enjoy V2.

Generally speaking the reviews say 1 was better than 2, cant quote myself as only played 1, thing is its best with mates, there doesnt seem to be much public action on 1 now, just a handful of servers playing on lower difficulties.

Generally speaking the reviews say 1 was better than 2, cant quote myself as only played 1, thing is its best with mates, there doesnt seem to be much public action on 1 now, just a handful of servers playing on lower difficulties.

I’ve always played Borderlands alone so I don’t mind playing with the AI. It’ll only be on easy mode to go through the story.

Zoinks. There's two more Warhammer games I've just discovered now. Chaosbane and Inquisitor. Trying out the latter, it seems like Diablo 3 in the 40K setting. I'm guessing Chaosbane is its fantasy counterpart.

Zoinks. There's two more Warhammer games I've just discovered now. Chaosbane and Inquisitor. Trying out the latter, it seems like Diablo 3 in the 40K setting. I'm guessing Chaosbane is its fantasy counterpart.
Don't think I've heard of Inquisitor, so will look into that. I remember Chaosbane, I'm not sure it was well received though.

Been watching these and wishing they would just show us something more concrete. In theory only a couple days until something happens though

Back
Top Bottom