• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Watch Dogs Legion Promotional code query.

Associate
I purchased a Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity on the 28th of September and received it on the 10th of October and I was wondering what the situation is with the Promotion, I never received an email or a physical code.

I've seen some people say the promotion was only available through September and others say that OCUK only received one thousand codes, I have no idea what the correct one is.

I assumed since I received the card very quickly even compared to people who ordered their card 1-2 weeks before me that I would fall into either the September period or the thousand code window, If either one of them options was the case.

I'd just like to know if I mistakenly didn't receive the code or I simply missed the time window, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom