Watch out: there's a cat shaver about!

Soldato
How terrible that cat owners are being emotionally inconvenienced as their cats return vandalised...

...returning from being let loose outside where they decimate the local populations of birds and animals.

Tiddles keeps bringing back dead and dying birds and rodents, how sweet. Back outside to keep doing that ay.

Associate
The problem is that some people don’t understand that many humans consider their pets to be full members of their families and look at you funny when you tell them “If you hurt my cat, no-one will ever see you again.”
I can tell you right now if I found someone messing with my 2 cats I would stove their ******* head in.

Soldato
How terrible that cat owners are being emotionally inconvenienced as their cats return vandalised...

...returning from being let loose outside where they decimate the local populations of birds and animals.

Tiddles keeps bringing back dead and dying birds and rodents, how sweet. Back outside to keep doing that ay.
Don’t get me started, if they aren’t killing things they’re crapping their toxic crap all over my veggie patch and round the kids swings
….This stuff escalates from animals to ppl.
So they start shaving people??

Soldato
Happened here a while back, i think its just something chavs do these days, god knows why.

Should be locked up ofc. This stuff escalates from animals to ppl.
Nah locking them up is a waste of resources. Give them a crap haircut and shave their eyebrows off. Make them have a mandatory barber appointment once a month for a year or so to maintain the appearance.

Associate
Having 3 cats myself and treat them as family, this would make me sure to find out the person responsible so i can shave their heads in the same way. All the cats in my area are friendly and they love human attention so would fall victim to these people :(

Associate
Not with those tiny hands you won't Mr Beedle!
That was pretty funny, I don't have a comeback :D

Look either way, its animal cruelty. Can you imagine how terrified those cats are when they're being grabbed and for what, for a laugh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mrk
Soldato

Most house cats don't hunt. They don't need to.

Back
Top Bottom