Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
I used blood red from xspc and mayhems and both don't look as good as that. Nice job
Do any vertical mounts work in any case?

The white lighting I have on the res and gpu help bring the colour out too.

Not sure tbh you would have to look, it simply plugs in the pcie then you would have to find a way to mount it. The Phanteks Evolv X case already comes with the ability to mount vertical.

Associate
I posted this in the project logs thread but here's a picture of my build:

IMG-20190422-153615.jpg

more pictures in the Projects Log thread: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/threadviiper.18854181/

Associate
Upgraded my kraken x62 AIO for my 7940x and the air cooler for the 2080ti FE which was reaching about 80 degrees in some games.

First hardline build, fairly content, when i next drain the loop i might add a vertical GPU mount and adjust some tubes.

CPU Led is bust so i eventually need to replace the lights inside... sigh...

Still tinkering.

BnsFcAK.jpg

SBZsXPa.jpg

RjhHU3p.jpg

Soldato
Upgraded my kraken x62 AIO for my 7940x and the air cooler for the 2080ti FE which was reaching about 80 degrees in some games.

First hardline build, fairly content, when i next drain the loop i might add a vertical GPU mount and adjust some tubes.

Still tinkering.

BnsFcAK.jpg

SBZsXPa.jpg

RjhHU3p.jpg
Absolutely stunning still, well done!

Permabanned

Still tinkering.

BnsFcAK.jpg

SBZsXPa.jpg

RjhHU3p.jpg

Where did you get the distribution plate from?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Here is Project Water 4.0, its not finished yet as I am waiting on another Bitspower carepackage, Signluarty Computers Tubing and some Trident Z Royal.

I'll get some better pictures once the loop as settled down, as I have only just put the X1 in it.

YUesu8T.jpg.png
0bxKJxT.jpg.png
thVixbU.jpg.png

1YE4zGu.jpg.png

Associate
Well this is my first go at modding the Thermaltake View 71.

I used a distro board to try and tidy up the pipe work, I also had to incorporate the fact my motherboard is watercooled and the distro board did not initially support it, but eventually did a work around.

I purchased a custom psu shroud form the lads at ColdZero - excellent quality and awesome communication.

All of the parts was purchased from overclockers :)

Feel free to comment or suggest any modifications to make it look better - always looking for ways to improve.

Specs:

i9 9900k
RTX 2080 ti
32 gb RGB Ram
1tb m.2
3 x 1tb SSD's

Last edited:
Associate
I have 3 in mine currently. Putting the distribution plate in mine means losing a fair bit of rad space.

yvzi4aI.jpg

That’s a pretty recent pic, really should update. But I now have different board and 9900k etc.

Do you have any more pics of this? I have this case and looking at my first watercooling attempt.

Cheers

Soldato
Do you have any more pics of this? I have this case and looking at my first watercooling attempt.

Cheers

I will update later if you need more but here is another older picture. Anything you specifically need info or pictures on? I’ll post my thoughts and tips on the case in a spoiler below.

7zoaSl3_d.jpg
I have as current just the bottom and top 360mm radiators the side I removed in favour of noise performance and as a side fresh air intake. Hasn’t made much difference to temps that I can notice. But it is quieter as I can run 3 fans slower and I have covered the side panel intake so it pulls air through the back of the case. Much quieter too.

A rad in the back is hard work and will only fit a EKWB 360 SE slim radiator. And even then the front headers such as the usb-c block had to be cut down.

The rest has been relatively easy. Bottom is the same 28mm Ekwb SE slim. Top is a 38mm Ekwb PE, I wouldn’t recommend any thicker due to motherboard clearances.

Temps are good at around 45c max on the gpu and around 60-65c max (gaming) on the cpu which is a 9900k at 5.2ghz Delidded. Rear of the case and side door is noise cancelling foam padded to reduce noise.

Last edited:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Very nice @RSR

What is EVGA boards like and for latency?

I am unsure of what you mean?

If its RAM, its very impressive as I have had over 5000Mhz on RAM frequency and my daily config is 4000 C16 but that's using a different RAM kit to what's in that picture. The kit in the picture tops out at around 4500'ish.

I need to update these pictures, as I have added all the bits for the final loop other than the cabling.

Back
Top Bottom