Watercooled Case Gallery

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Which 970 cards are they? Nice job btw

Galax EXOC's :)

It's a VERY old case (Lian-Li V2000b) so cable management is a pain (nor removeable tray, no routing of cables behind the tray etc) so that's why I don't do full case shots - although I will if someone askes :) Had the case for over a decade!

Permabanned
sorry about the crappy pic.
i5 3570k @ 4.6ghz
8gb geil 2133mhz
z77-g43 mobo
256gb ssd
cooler master 850w modular psu
hd7970 3gb
creative sound card
1tb hd
swiftech pump
heatkiller 3.0 cpu block
full hd7970 block
2x 240mm rads
swiftech res
cooler master advanced dominator case

IMG_0854.jpg

Soldato
I'm trying to get some inspiration for some changes to my watercooling setup. I'm not happy with the access i have to my res. It is currently hidden away in the CD drive bays. And my pump is not mounted very well, its loose in the case and its position results in more tubing than I'd prefer.

I'll have a browse of this thread to see if I can get any ideas. I want to use some 45 degree fittings to help with pipe routing.

@teenwolf: I have a similar pump to you. How have you fitted it to your case there? Just a screw through the it's base and into the fan? What connectors have you used? Just normal hose clips?

Soldato
Cool! Its a good pump, just a bugger to mount nicely.

I'm thinking of mounting it with the inlet pointing upwards and positioning the res just above. But I'm struggling to think of a way of mounting it in that orientation in a 650D.

Soldato
My guess is Mayhems Ice White Pastel.

Also, that tube that goes from GPU>front rad seems quite restrictive?

Would you not be able to fit a 90 angled fitting from GPU, then a 45 degree on the front rad?

Either that, or, go(from GPU) GPU>pump>front rad>res?

Associate
Yes coolant is Mayhems Ice White pastel.

The tube from front rad to gpu, isn't kinked at all, but i fed it through the wrong slot in case, so it doesn't look a smooth as i would have liked, also i ran out of angled fittings, so had to make do, until i can get some more.

Also forgot to add the drain pipe, even after telling myself not to forget it :)

Soldato
I have a 650D and will be fitting my reservoir in the same location as yours when I do my 'change around'. How have you attached the reservoir brackets to the back of the case?

Associate
My first attempt at a custom loop! Could have done with the adaptor for the EK block to allow a top/bottom entry, but that can wait until I end up with a second 290X :)

image1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom