Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato

This is just the stuff installed in the case quickly, i've still got a lot to do.

Use 45's for the gpu to cpu run to make it straight and keep more in line with the rest of the runs and also waiting for Pexon cables for psu, sort out lighting in res and make ALL the cables tidy.

I'm trying to go for the rigid tubing look but with flexible tubing.

Last edited:
Associate

This is just the stuff installed in the case quickly, i've still got a lot to do.

Use 45's for the gpu to cpu run to make it straight and keep more in line with the rest of the runs and also waiting for Pexon cables for psu, sort out lighting in res and make ALL the cables tidy.

I'm trying to go for the rigid tubing look but with flexible tubing.

loving the lighting in the case man!

Associate
Just wanted to pop this up here to show the amount of watercooling stuff you can cram into an elite 130 case. (There is a CPU block in there, but it's a bit obscured by the cabling.)

Top.jpg

& the whole reason for building it, silent and small.

Desk.jpg

Associate
New Build is starting to come together...... thought I'd pop a pic of the progress up.

Still a few bits inc another 970 to go.... but happy with it so far.

Last edited:
Associate
There's some amazing builds in here!

Any ideas on what rads would fit into a NZXT Phantom Enthusiast? I've been toying with the idea of getting an AIO for my CPU but then what's the point? I think I'm ready to stick in a full loop :)

This is what I'm working with;

Q7zxfcy.jpg
[/IMG]

Associate
That is a stunning build!! I am a fan of using straight acrylic cuts, but the cost of those bitspower fittings must have been a pretty penny :eek:. Are they the new compression multi links? I am in the process of getting bits together for my acrylic build and will be using straight acrylic using just the normal bitspower multi links.

How did you chamfer the edges, did you just use a bit of wet and dry?

Kei

Kei

Soldato
One year down the road since building my X79 rig into the enthoo primo and all is well. It was a tad dusty, but i haven't cleaned it since january. Certainly collects less dust than the old CM690-II. Primochill advanced LRT is definitely worth the money as it looks almost as clear as it did when installed. The xspc tubing went pink within 6 months.

Associate
I changed my fluid to Mayhem's Aurora 2 Tharsis Red last weekend. I did not realize that the coolant was meant for show and will not last long, but since I bought it anyway, I felt it was worth seeing just how long it will last.
P1020602_zpstqxtf4tk.jpg

I also got Pexons red teleios cables for my Corsair AX760 PSU. Excellent work from James!
P1020611_zpsxkz7my2z.jpg

I will use Mayhem's Pastel Red next when the Aurora gives up.
P1020613_zpsp5gxsuzl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom