Watercooled Case Gallery

V F

V F

Soldato
Had to put the PC out of commission the last two weeks for maintenance and better parts. Previous coolant gunked up the blocks. Damn EK Cryofuel Clear pre-mix. Horrid stuff. Now it's much easier maintenance. Can pull sections out to clean now after ditching the Reflection Distro Plate coming from the regular 011 Dynamic.

Finished it last night. Now using Mayhems XT-1. Highest core was 69C on Cinebench at 5Ghz. Water hovers around 24 idle, 33 - 35C load. Fans on the Nemesis 800rpm constant with other 6 fans on the PE and XE from 600 - 700 idle and 1000 to 1200rpm on load. Gaming 55 - 65c depending on which game with GPU 45C. 4 Aqua Computer thermal sensors around the loop. Why not? One going out of the GPU line and into the Nemesis GTS, one going out of the CPU and into the PE. One built into the pump and the High Flow Next as well as one external plugged into it going into the GPU. With flow rate 212.8l/h.

As well as the kill switch hooked up if 0 flow is detected.

IMG_1102_-small.jpg

IMG_1074_-small.jpg

IMG_1088_-small.jpg

IMG_1076_-small.jpg

IMG_1095_-small.jpg

IMG_1080_-small.jpg

IMG_1110_-small.jpg

IMG_0997_-small.jpg

IMG_1053_-small.jpg

Soldato
Had to put the PC out of commission the last two weeks for maintenance and better parts. Previous coolant gunked up the blocks. Damn EK Cryofuel Clear pre-mix. Horrid stuff. Now it's much easier maintenance. Can pull sections out to clean now after ditching the Reflection Distro Plate coming from the regular 011 Dynamic.

Finished it last night. Now using Mayhems XT-1. Highest core was 69C on Cinebench at 5Ghz. Water hovers around 24 idle, 33 - 35C load. Fans on the Nemesis 800rpm constant with other 6 fans on the PE and XE from 600 - 700 idle and 1000 to 1200rpm on load. Gaming 55 - 65c depending on which game with GPU 45C. 4 Aqua Computer thermal sensors around the loop. Why not? One going out of the GPU line and into the Nemesis GTS, one going out of the CPU and into the PE. One built into the pump and the High Flow Next as well as one external plugged into it going into the GPU. With flow rate 212.8l/h.

As well as the kill switch hooked up if 0 flow is detected.

IMG_1102_-small.jpg

IMG_1074_-small.jpg

IMG_1088_-small.jpg

IMG_1076_-small.jpg

IMG_1095_-small.jpg

IMG_1080_-small.jpg

IMG_1110_-small.jpg

IMG_0997_-small.jpg

IMG_1053_-small.jpg
Thats lovely mate! Looks so clean, im very tempted to go with clear coolant again tbh.

What cpu are you using?

Thanks

Soldato
This may well be an unpopular opinion but having moved from the original basic UV additives in the noughties I've just used deionised water ever since and it's been absolutely fine.

So my suggestion is by "clear coolant" you mean "dirt cheap water" and I wholeheartedly agree.

V F

V F

Soldato
Thats lovely mate! Looks so clean, im very tempted to go with clear coolant again tbh.

What cpu are you using?

Thanks
Thanks! I'd honestly never touch opaques unless you're into show builds. The cleaning isn't worth the hassle.

The processor is the i9 10900K. With the Ultitibe RGB ring it's good at making your clear coolant look any colour.

IMG_1115_-small.jpg

Soldato
Thanks! I'd honestly never touch opaques unless you're into show builds. The cleaning isn't worth the hassle.

The processor is the i9 10900K. With the Ultitibe RGB ring it's good at making your clear coolant look any colour.

IMG_1115_-small.jpg
Ah that explains the good temps! Trying to find someone with a 12700k with a good overclock setting lol.

The utili tube reminds me of the older XSPC photon with the LED tube in the middle to change the colour of the coolant. Very cool!

Last edited:
Soldato
Very little. It's anything from .2 to .8 but it's nice to know.
What is your water temp just out of interest? On a week like this week at idle i was seeing around 35/36 depending on the day. On a cooler day like today i was seeing around 32c. Thankfully load temps are still under 40c, infact never goes over 38c despite the heatwave.

V F

V F

Soldato
Water was 27C - 28C idle, 38C load though the room door was closed which the room reached 26C according to the digital thermometer in the room. With 6 fans at 1050rpm. CPU never went higher than 58 - 63C after gaming for hours. GPU hit 50C at one point. No AC in the house.

Soldato
Water was 27C - 28C idle, 38C load though the room door was closed which the room reached 26C according to the digital thermometer in the room. With 6 fans at 1050rpm. CPU never went higher than 58 - 63C after gaming for hours. GPU hit 50C at one point. No AC in the house.
Your idles are really good, not sure why mine is sitting around 30-32c idle, think it might be the crappy the probe that it came with. The old probe registered a temp that was more in line with what it should be.

Your temps are really good, gpu is a little on the high side but well within a watercooled tolerances. The only time i saw 50c on my gpu was when i had a slight blockage in the fins on the block.

V F

V F

Soldato
When the room is 20/21C the GPU is 45C but I also have the fans set low. I've been creeping them back to 1000rpm for the two main radiators while keeping the Nemesis on a static 800.

At this point, mouse clicks is louder than the system.

Soldato
Hey guys.

Currently building my rig, slowly but surely.

I want to go a bit crazy with the RGB for when I want to show.off... but can RGB do a nice white colour too?

Need recommendations for CPU block LGA 1700 6/9 fans for rads and GPU block. Unsure on card right now. It will either be a 3080 or something when new cards co e out

Soldato
Hey guys.

I want to go a bit crazy with the RGB for when I want to show.off... but can RGB do a nice white colour too?

Need recommendations for CPU block LGA 1700 6/9 fans for rads and GPU block. Unsure on card right now. It will either be a 3080 or something when new cards co e out
Generally RGB white is not really a nice white colour, its always abit off to me depending on which colour is more dominant with the LEDs you have on what device/component.

I've seen some where its more blue than white.

Soldato
OP
Hey guys.

please start a new thread. this is for pictures not discussion.

Back
Top Bottom