Wayward Realms

Soldato
Im quite stoked for this as I loved Daggerfall. The original Lead Devs have reunited and this has been worked on in the background as a passion project.
We are talking not even Alpha yet, they launched on Kickstarter a few days ago looking for money to get the game to early access stage for Steam and then they will go looking for a publisher.
It looks promising, UE5, Im just hoping they make a better crack at the proc gen then Starfield did.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oncelostgames/the-wayward-realms/description

Yeah, fingers crossed - I backed the lowest tier that gives you the game. So far I have a good track record of picking crowd funded games that do make it to full release, so hopefully this continues that trend!
I went in as Duke. It is very close now, less than 10K from the 500K total with 18 days to go, so I think we both backed a winner...

Someone tell me this will have co op
Yes, limited co-op so you and a few mates is the way I understand it.
I backed as a Duke, Im trying to work out whether risking impending death from my wife is worth updating my pledge to Loremaster so that I get to design a magic artifact along with lore and backstory for it. For me personally that would be really cool.

edit - co-op will not be in the EA version but will make it into the final release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom