• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Weather temperatures are up, so how are your GPU temps?

Soldato
Evening, just installed my IceQ 7950 which arrived today. :cool:

Now, i'm not 100% sure on how I should be temperatures wise due to the much hotter weather we are getting in the UK right about now..

What temps are you getting on your 7950s full load and idle? I'd just like to see if my card is performing as it should, I'm just about to bench it to test load temps.

Idle it's sitting at 32 right now.

Soldato
OP
Seems to be a huge mixture :p

WC'ing seems king by an even further margin when the room temperature rises, only so much a poor fan can do with warm air. :(

Ended up at 65 full load, no OC :( Just quickly moved it to 1150 and it got to 83.. I don't know what's the max I should go to, but I removed it anyway. That was with a crap auto fan setting too.

It's running everything max at stock right now, when it cools down I think i'm gonna properly push it and play with the voltage, it's just too warm. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom