Web Designer Hire

Associate
Hi guys, I am wondering if there is somewhere I can hire a person online to help my son with his website for college? He lost his mother recently and he has been falling behind with his work. The college have given him some extra time, but I kind of told him I would help him to make him feel better about things and the truth is, although I have tried to help him with it, I just don't know enough about any of it. I left school over 25 years ago and I haven't a clue. Rather than search online straight away to find some help, I thought I would see if any of you guys could point me in the right direction for him. The website is partly done but he said theres some stuff to do with the server side that I just can't understand.

Cheers, hope someone can point me in the right direction, I feel awful not being able to help him.

Associate
OP
He is doing a degree I think phil. The presentation of it, isn't too bad, the things like viewing customer orders, stock details, search and delete i think he couldn't do things such as those. He was designing a computer hardware website and it looks good for his first effort, just wish I could help him with it now. I feel terrible not being able to help him, he has been a different lad since his mother passed away.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Wait, so you want to hire someone so your son can cheat on his assignment?

I'm in yr 3 of a web design and development degree. If I handed something in that wasn't my own work I'd get hauled over the coals for it - suspension from the course would be a very real risk. Do you want your son to be kicked off his degree?

As previously said, get him to post in the html section and I'll gladly assist - but it has to be his own work, don't get someone to do it for him.

I wouldn't call it cheating no, not in this case. I have spoken to his tutor about the situation and she has said, aslong as the work is finished off it's fine. Like I said its only some dynamics that are left that he hasn't done. He has had to take time off since his mother passed away and he is suffering from that now with being unable to get it done in time.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thank you for all the advice guys, I have replied to a couple of you, I am not able to trust you bscott mate.
Basically what is left to do is

-Add Update/Modify/Delete records for admin, add search, encrypted password and a few small things. So there isn't a lot, but I really have no clue.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Still looking for someone who thinks they would be able to help, if anyone thinks they could please trust me and I will get back to you guys. Meanwhile I am trying to learn it for him.

Back
Top Bottom