Web Developers...need ya help

Soldato
Been working on my website for a while now and it's starting to do my head in.

Any developers who can lend a hand and give some advise on improving my site? Inbox me and please no time wasters, I'm looking for someone who knows what they are doing. Various web companies have tried to quote me £150 - £300 for what I'm after, but I have my domain name, I have my web host and my template / site but just get certain things working.

Thanks in advance

what are you looking for exactly? are you looking for some advice for free or do you want to pay someone for several hours work?

If I remember correctly, there are a number of sites out there that allow you to state what you want and freelancers will bid on your project.

Been working on my website for a while now and it's starting to do my head in.

Any developers who can lend a hand and give some advise on improving my site? Inbox me and please no time wasters, I'm looking for someone who knows what they are doing. Various web companies have tried to quote me £150 - £300 for what I'm after, but I have my domain name, I have my web host and my template / site but just get certain things working.

Thanks in advance

Thats about a days pay for a UK contractor, it's not exactly a terrible price if you need any real work done. Anyway it's amazing how people post asking for help without putting the details.

• If you need help to do it yourself, post specifics and someone might give you a nudge.
  • If you want someone to validate the price, post specifics and someone might give you a nudge.
  • If you want someone to essentially build you a site for free, well good luck with that.

Show that you're not a time waster and you'll likely get a response more on-point. Good luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom