Web hosting for £3 a month - Skeptical

Associate
Take a look at host a tree, I think I pay about £2.50 for their basic package depending on exchange rate, has been very reliable so far in the two years I've been with them.

Associate
£3/m and unlimited pretty much means 100s of sites on one box. Friend of mine does (reliable) hosting for about that pricing but you'd only get single figure gigs a month of bandwith and disk space.

This.

It is likely that these people oversell, but most clients don't use the space anyway. I think your site would be pretty huge if it was over 1GB. I'd go for one that you know doesn't oversell by a ridiculous amount.

Soldato
Just go with TSOHOST. They do cPanel and they've got their own control panel too. If there's any thing you want to do on their control panel that isn't supported, just contact them and they'll sort it :).

Soldato
Just read some reviews first. I'm paying £4.50 per month for a VPS with 1GB RAM, 15GB disk space and 1000GB bandwidth on a 100MB line. Runs fine and I've only had a couple of problems over the past year.

Soldato
I'm with TSOHOST for 5 years now got in when they were offering 15 quid a year pro hosting they are the best really friendly as well had to contact them several times. Like them so much moving my domains to them soon.

Soldato
I've used them for a year before moving to tso.. :) they're OK but downtime is expected and their t&cs are wild.. Had my site shut down for a day or two just because it didn't meet their crazy terms.. :) tso is better IMO

Soldato
Do yourself a favour and just go w/ vidahost or tsohost. I have quite a few hosting accounts for various needs with different providers but for UK web hosting I wouldn't look anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom