Website Creation

Associate
I know it has nothing to do with hardware but i dont know where else i should ask this.
Could some of you guys recommend some website hosts please?

Soldato
Nothing is unlimited as it's not financially feasible.
They might offer you unlimited space and bandwidth, but they'll have hardware use limits that will restrict your ability to actually take advantage of 'unlimited resources'.

Not saying they're not a good host though, just that the unlimited is a lie. ;)

I second Vidahost.

Associate
I'd second TSOHost or VidaHost. They're pretty much the same company as far as I can tell (offices based in same building, support staff seem to pop up across both trading names and share identical cloud hosting platforms). Anyway very helpful, very stable.

What I'm not clear about though is that they offer considerably different packages eg 6 sites (TSO) vs 16 sites (Vida) per comparable pro/medium hosting plans - though bandwidth seems to tip in TSO's favour...

:confused:

Associate
I'd second TSOHost or VidaHost. They're pretty much the same company as far as I can tell (offices based in same building, support staff seem to pop up across both trading names and share identical cloud hosting platforms). Anyway very helpful, very stable.

What I'm not clear about though is that they offer considerably different packages eg 6 sites (TSO) vs 16 sites (Vida) per comparable pro/medium hosting plans - though bandwidth seems to tip in TSO's favour...

:confused:

Yeah there both the same, Paragon Internet Group

I've moved tsohost to vida in the past, just because of package costs.
However if you contact them they do match it.

Back
Top Bottom