Website critique

Soldato
Hi all,

So, I've been taken on by a local company in a social media/SEO/blogger kind of role. Only 3 of us in the team and we each have areas of expertise, I'm the more technical one of the 3 and today our head tech guy came down.

He's asked me to review the site, see what needs improving, what is working and what isn't.

I've a list of things that I want to put forward but I'd like you guys to give me some feedback as well. Most of you have a lot more experience than me and some of you are amazing at design.

https://willassociates.co.uk/

Rip it to shreds for me and can you also post what resolution you are view it on. big difference with spacing between my home pc and work pc due to the res.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.

It's the UX that is the main issue, only getting 5% conversion on web visits and we want to boost it.

The google analystics is being worked on especially for mobile devices. It's just the content, layout etc.

The bosses are born salesmen and I think it shows on the site, but i'm not sure if it's a good thing, whether it's too much etc.

I think you need to change some of the text colours, use a contrast checker if possible as some of the text isn't as readable as it should be.

Also some of the sections seem too short in height, need to add a bit more content or change the design.

Yeah I need to do a complete accessibility check at some point too, contrasts, skips links, listen to it via a screen reader etc. Last job was working for a visual impairment company so that was high on my list.

Content is coming, SEO changes and more info is needed.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom