Weekend snowboarding?

Associate
After having a couple lessions at snowdome in tamworth and a couple hours messing around i fancy going somwhere snowboard just for a weekend.

I have looked at some sites like crystal and thomson ski but they dont seem to do "weekend" breaks.

Anyone ever just done a weekend away skiing/snowboarding and how they went about booking it (Remember im still a novice!)

Soldato
Unless you're flush with cash, id wait until you can muster a whole week away, because generally it'll cost you about the same (sometimes more!) for a weekend than it will the full week and obviously you get less time on the slopes, i just booked a week away in Tignes, 1st April to the 8th and that worked out at £299 for Flights, Accomodation and Transfers, then need to buy Lift pass (£130) and Insurance (£40ish)

Associate
OP
Only time i got off work is the easter weekend, 14th to the 16th April. I can get another day off but i doute very much i will be able to get a whole week.

REALLY wanted to go, have done some googleing and a couple companys do weekend things so will give them a buzz in the morning

Associate
Im think im going snowboarding this weekend in scotland (depending if theres any decent snow). I got a lend of a mates sallopettes, what im wondering is do you wear another pair of trousers under these?

Back
Top Bottom