Well this cracked me up...

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So if you go on Apple's website to order a new iPad, after adding it to your basket one of the options it asks you is if you want to use Apple Trade In. When you do, it give you two options, Apple or Other.

If you pick Apple you have to enter your serial number at which point it gives you a silly price for it. But that is not the best bit. If you click Other, it does not even bother to ask you for any details but immediately proceeds to say the following:

LOL.png

:cry::cry::cry:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
True. But what was funny about was not that. What’s funny about it is Apple essentially saying anything non apple is rubbish. That’s what cracked me up anyway.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
When it comes to tablets, that's not too far from the truth ;)
To be honest I agree. I got a Samsung Galaxy Tab, not sure which one but it is ****. To be fair it is one of the cheap ones, but still it was only released last year and I do not understand how Samsung could release such a junk product. I just use my now nearly 4 year old iPad Pro which funnily enough is not worth replacing unless with something that has an M1 chip and those are just stupidly expensive.

But yah, too funny, why even have an other button there if you are not planning to offer anything for them? Someone over at Apple has a sense of humour maybe? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom