Wenger - get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
i sincerely hope your not really an arsenal fan because if you are im afraid your talking utter ****e.

Wenger was and still is the best thing long term for the club.

no he aint. his a piece of **** that needs to go now. 6 years of turning out club to a laughing stock at the final hurdle is enough.

fair enough if all these years we have been beaten due to some fantastic performance by the opposing team but gifted goals like this? **** off. wenger can **** off

Soldato
OP
and what if he wins swee FA again? give him another season? and another? you make it sound as if this is his first season going empty handed,

its 6th season if im not mistaken.

its not the lack of trophies that is the problem, its the manner of our failures. failed against bham playing rubbish and showing how great our defenders and GK are.

failed against man united in the fa cup playing exact same way with NO plan B and united soaking up the pressure as normal.

Failed today against liverpool. And as for barcelona, i will let that slide as they was simply brilliant. no shame in losing like that but losing from a stupid penalty at the lasts econd of the game, or a stupid defensice cockup. No that is not on, it has been happening for the past 6 years and nothing has changed.

My main concern is not the trophy count, its the manner of our defeats. Alan Smith today pointed how we blew it similar fashion against liverpool in the quarter finals of the champions league when i think walcott came on and scored a goal or two and at the very last minute blew it and got knocked out.

You see, people here have failed to see the bigger issue that has been there for 6+years but instead people say "give wenger another season" you lot have been syaing that for years and what has changed?

Where is our plan b? where is a new GK? defenders? good backup players? where are they?

Soldato
OP
The thing is mate, Wenger doesnt NEED to go and spend 100m like city. all he needs is 50m minimum to buy 2 world class proven players and get rid of denilson, diaby and eboue to generate 20m more mimum for those two players and buy another world class/proven player for 20m.

Wenger will also need to somehow convince Fabregas to stay one more season as well as Ashavin, RVP, etc etc. Because, if Fabregas goes, we HAVE to replace him with someone equally as good as him. We cant just promote ramsey/wilshere into fabregas's is role as they do not have that experience yet to step up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom