Went to look at an Impreza today...

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
...and came back wanting an R32 GTR :(

Had a sit in it, guy came out with the keys and started it up, my god the noise it made when you blipped the throttle.

I daren't have asked for a test drive as I know I'd have wanted it :(

Really did like the retro interior, it was so well thought out. It even has a guage to tell you how when and how much torue is being diverted to the front wheels! And no stalks on the steering column bar an indicator.

Must resist....

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
OP
Yeah it was a big-ish car but nowhere near R33 size.

Wasn't too lardy iirc as well, they had a rex there as well but the GTR pipped it for me :)

Loved the looks as well, much better in the flesh.

I'm now tempted with one of the old R32 GTSTs, think they were only 2 litre turbos though, could be wrong :( Still pretty nippy, rwd, can be tuned :)

This looked cool for a cheap thrill :)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
OP
I'm sure the Rex is a better drive, can't comapre looks as they are totally different machines.

Just reckon an R32 would be cheaper to run, and with doing 50 miles a day a rex could get expensive :)

Still can't buy anything new for at least 6-7 months so am stuck with the french box till then :(

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
OP
See, ^^ looks almost totally standard body wise, wheels and all, stunning (could be for all I know) :)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
OP
andi said:
I know everyone has different tastes, and Penski's is very, er, different :)D), but this is as interesting as a diesel mondeo... :confused: :confused:

26.jpg

Pity Cem got rid before I could have a go in it, still I guess a GT3 RS was a worthy replacement :(

penski said:
Looks like someone ramraided Halfords.

It was a nice car but not sure I could have spent that amount of cash on it, mostly because it cost so much!

An R32 is tempting, will see what happens after I move house...

Scooby was ok, nothing special tbh. Mica blue with 100k on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom