We're No 1

MGP

MGP

Soldato
OP
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Seti Germany will stomp on 28 Jan 20:41! (771 cs left) ...
from the Cobblebeat Chart

I think we've had it team. Was nice while it lasted. Time to find some means of ramping up our output again to restomp and this time make it stick. :mad:

Man of Honour
What are the symptoms tho?

Has our RAC dropped dramatically for some reason? If so why?

Or has theirs jumped? This I would understand, but not if ours is dropping.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Biffa
What are the symptoms tho?

Has our RAC dropped dramatically for some reason? If so why?

Or has theirs jumped? This I would understand, but not if ours is dropping.

Both teams have seen a drop in the last couple of weeks, but our drop has been greater. At one point we were getting over 160,000 RAC now it's down to 146,000 ish, meanwhile they were jin the early 150,000 but are somewhere iround 148 - 149,000 ish. Indeed in the last couple of days their RAC has gone up a little as it was around 145,000 ish.

Our output has dropped a bit having lost output of a couple of our bigger players like Mudnapper who has abandoned our seti team for a while. Similarly as projects like Predictor and Einstein have come on line, some output is diverted from seti. I don't think that's the whole story though, as no doubt SG have their losses and diversions too. I think it's the number of signups. someone posted earlier that SG had over 100 signups to our 20. At that rate we will have an issue, even though we've always had fewer, but more dedicated crunchers.

Associate
Yep today is going to be tight alright! Only a few hundred in it at the moment. That means the daily output of a single machine could make the difference!

Associate
Originally posted by MGP

Our output has dropped a bit having lost output of a couple of our bigger players like Mudnapper who has abandoned our seti team for a while. Similarly as projects like Predictor and Einstein have come on line, some output is diverted from seti.

My RAC has dropped as well due to the loss of around 14 PC's including the xeons i was running seti on but there was nowt i could do about that ..just been living on credit that the validator was and still has a few to catch up on so I'm still not sure at what point it will level out... However I still have 14 crunchers but I did put 4 to Einstein ... as MGP said diverted output ...will get 3 of them back on seti this weekend though ...every little will help..

Lets hope Mudnapers sabbatical is over soon too

Associate
Originally posted by MGP
It was nice while it lasted :(

Time to start the, " lets get back to No 1 thread":rolleyes:

Yup MGP ...start the thread !! we have now been STOMPED :( ....

BUT lets look on the Bright Side ...given the validator probs ...still have WU's going back to dec 02 that dont have credit yet ...muds sabbatical ... the fact we are outnumbered 3-1 # ish
I'd say we gave them a darn good run for the money and showed the quality of this team ... and we can do it again !!

We could even stomp them again before the end of February
Oh what fun that could be :)

Its All Apes to the Seti Decks Time :D

ajh

ajh

Associate
Have to rally behind our new mascot

00483iw.jpg

Associate
OK ive just seen this thread and have decided to help out. Ive now got 4 high end PCs crunching for OCUK. The only way we can regain the lead is to do some real bad pimpage and get everyone possible in on this.

How many members do the OCUK forums have, and how many members are crunching for the OCUK seti team. Time to brings some more OCUK'ers up from the reserves.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by carpmaster
OK ive just seen this thread and have decided to help out. Ive now got 4 high end PCs crunching for OCUK. The only way we can regain the lead is to do some real bad pimpage and get everyone possible in on this.

How many members do the OCUK forums have, and how many members are crunching for the OCUK seti team. Time to brings some more OCUK'ers up from the reserves.
Wicked!:D

Welkam to the nuthouse, may you never leave:D

What specs are thy PCs?

And yes, we do need to go recruiting. Perhaps if we get enough random people like you (ie, not "known Seti goons") then that would help re-enforce a pimping thread? ie, people would see lots of other normal members are doing it etc.

Back
Top Bottom