Werewolves (2024)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Looks like lots of Werewolf movies coming out. Switch out Zombies for Werewolves and you have a pandemic.

The Company of Wolves would also be on my own lycanthropy-list.
I forgot to add that to the list..

Need to find the disc, as apparently I bought it two years ago from HMV (entry 3228 in my catalogue), which means it's probably in one of the 6 "to watch" really useful boxes.

I may have a few werewolf related films in my collection (including the classic Wolfman). I have a bit of a weakness for lycantrhopic films, and monster movies in general, especially the older ones with practical effects :)
This new one looks fun, sort of world war z meets resident evil going by the trailer, also at least one of the werewolf designs looks like it's pretty much directly based off a famous ((IRC Boris Vallejo) painting.

Last edited:
I forgot to add that to the list..

Need to find the disc, as apparently I bought it two years ago from HMV (entry 3228 in my catalogue), which means it's probably in one of the 6 "to watch" really useful boxes.

I may have a few werewolf related films in my collection (including the classic Wolfman). I have a bit of a weakness for lycantrhopic films, and monster movies in general, especially the older ones with practical effects :)
This new one looks fun, sort of world war z meets resident evil going by the trailer, also at least one of the werewolf designs looks like it's pretty much directly based off a famous ((IRC Boris Vallejo) painting.

Nice one mate. I love creature features and monster movies myself, and have had a huge soft spot for werewolf movies in particular. The Olly Reid version of The Wolf Man and 1974's The Beast Must Die are my viewing for tonight. :)

Ginger snaps, and dog soldiers were good.

Werewolves are the lowest tier when it comes to monsters/horror imo.

I guess the silver bullet thing makes a good trope but that's about it.

Last edited:
This looks like it could be worth a watch, in the cinema? definitely not, but when its on streaming I'll watch it. I remember watching Dog Soliders for the first time, great film.

Back
Top Bottom