What am I entitled to? (shipping non ocuk)

Soldato
Hi I bought some ram from another site as OcUK didnt have it in stock, so I order it get it delivered to find they send me a 256mb dimm rather than a 512mb dimm - they also didnt have it in stock, rather than tell me the truth and cancel my order they dispatched the 256mb dimm (yep a-holes).
Anyway I RMA'ed it got a refund for the ram however they didnt give me the postage I initially paid for to get it sent to my mouse (around £3) and the postage used to send it back £1.30.
So I had a rank and rave and they said they would be refunding me all of it, they refunded me £1.30.
Now i'm thinking these guys are just trying to make it as hard for me as possible, or am I not entitled to a refund of the original postage fee even though it was completly their error?
Sorry to post this here I know it's only £3 but its the principle as it was all their mistake and they're a rather large company.

Soldato
OP
It's not in stock mate and I doubt I could get a free 512mb stick off them lol, how would I go about saying it? forget my postage refund just sent me a free 512mb stick? lol I wish.

Back
Top Bottom