What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
OP
It's nice to see that there are others who share my mindset. I used to be completely immersed into the world of any given game I was playing. However, these days, I find my mind wavering or losing interest (thinking about adult life stuff when I should be enjoying my 'game' time).

Multiplayer is proving to be a challenge for me too - too many youngsters grappling with emotional intelligence (or lackthereof) and it can get a little frustrating at times..

I was quite surprised to see that many people play CS. I used to play this quite a lot a number of years ago, but lost interest when cheats were commonplace. Does CS:GO have problems with cheats etc? I may get back into this..

Associate
OP

Interested in getting together online for a race or two on Project Cars? My t500rs has had little use since I’ve bought it..

Associate
OP

I’m interested in team dynamics, playing CS more strategically/cooperatively, does this appeal to anyone? Wouldn’t mind getting into CS a little more as it is a classic game..

Associate
OP
Battlefield 3

What I do is see which English speaking players are playing the game on Twitch, find them, join the opposite team and listen to their reactions when they constantly die from me. Only problem is the sound sync delay so I need to turn down game volume.

That's hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom