What are the best fans?

Soldato
So Ive recently moved over to the Phantek P600s and am currently using the stock fans, 2 intake and 1 exhaust. I also have 3 high speed silent wings 3's on my silent loop 360mm. My temps don't seem brilliant on my 9900k I'm hitting 87c after an hour of aida64 at stock.

What fans would you guys recommend?

Soldato
Where is your radiator placed? In the roof? If so a quick and easy test is to run with side case off and if your temps drop you know you haven't got enough fresh air coming into your case.

However if your GPU temps and other temps are normal it could just be a bad mount

Soldato
So Ive recently moved over to the Phantek P600s and am currently using the stock fans, 2 intake and 1 exhaust. I also have 3 high speed silent wings 3's on my silent loop 360mm. My temps don't seem brilliant on my 9900k I'm hitting 87c after an hour of aida64 at stock.

What fans would you guys recommend?
Wow that’s high for a custom loop, I have my 1080ti in my loop with a 360 and 240 rads clocked to 5.1ghz and my max temp after an hour of realbench is 83c, I’m using ek varder fans

Soldato
OP
Hi guys, finally realised what was causing the problem. When doing a fresh install after having lots of issues I'd installed system fan 5 that was over writing my bios fan settings so wasn't shifting enough air.

Back
Top Bottom