What are the must see shows on Amazon Prime?

Soldato
So I activated my yearly Amazon Prime month trial and just after a few recommendations of decent shows to binge. Already watched the latest season of 'startup' which was OK, but not a patch on season 1. Are there any other good Amazon originals? Bosch any good?

Soldato
OP
Wow, thanks. Looks like I won't be bored over Christmas then. Think I'll go with Bosch and Jack Ryan first as I do like a good cop/cia type show.

I did start watching American Gods a while back and found it hard to get into, which is a shame as the cast is so good. I might give it another go, because Emily Browning.

Soldato
OP
Its really cool that they give you a month free every year. Managed to get most of my christmas presents sorted making use of Prime next day delivery and now got Prime video to keep me entertained over the holiday. All for free! Makes me feel a bit guilty lol, but theres just no point me paying for it as i'll have probably watched everything worth watching before the month is up and hardly use Amazon for the rest of the year.

Soldato
OP
Thanks Dowie (and everyone). I finished the Jack Ryan season last night and it wasn't bad. Also watched the film Suicide Squad, which was meh. The girl who played Harley was the only thing that made it worth watching. The joker in this was horrifically bad and just felt completely pointless in the film. Also watched Final destination 5 which was as bad as you'd expect lol.

I think i'll start Bosch or Patriot next as they sound good.

Back
Top Bottom