what can i do?

Associate
ordered bf4 from kinguin 2 days ago, first attempt failed as it didn't redirect me to pay-pal, it took me to the main page, so went into my account nothing there to even say id tried to order it, so tried again, this time it worked, paid via pay-pal roughly 9.30pm Sunday night, expected to receive my key within about half hour to an hour, nothing, so went in to check my account, and it seems i have 2 orders for bf4 now in my recent orders, one pending payment, one that sat paid, so i submitted a ticket with them that night, as their customer service says you only have to wait half hour, so now im at 2 days with no key and no reply from them on the ticket, have managed to get a reply from them via twitter and Facebook, but they pretty much say the same, give it a bit more time, im pretty sure they're just busy with the watchdogs release, but i mean c'mon this is taking a bit long, anyone have any ideas about where i can go from here, at this point i pretty much want my money back and will order elsewhere.

t.l.d.r - bought game, having issues, didn't receive key paid by pay-pal waiting 2 days now no response via ticket

Soldato
I've used Kinguin countless times and always receive my key within minutes. Did you/can you see which 'seller' you got it from (as they just pick the best prices from various sellers)?

Doubt there is much else you can do other than waiting, or ordering somewhere else and hoping you can cancel and be refunded for the Kinguin order.

Soldato
this ticket, did you raise it as a complaint, you have waited long enough and should raise a complaint if you still havent heard aything now.

You usually have to open a complaint to get most things done these days, its stupid, but if thats the way companies these days operate we may as well just complain to order our new GPUs ;)

Associate
OP
not sure who the seller is, cant see it now, the last games i bought from them took minutes this is just a nightmare so far, it was only on a whim buying it anyway, just shoddy customer service so far, and i used to sing their praises, and the ticket system is basic

Soldato
not sure who the seller is, cant see it now, the last games i bought from them took minutes this is just a nightmare so far, it was only on a whim buying it anyway, just shoddy customer service so far, and i used to sing their praises, and the ticket system is basic

you can always call them, if that option is available to you

Back
Top Bottom