What Car?

Soldato
Helping my friend find a new car and looking for some suggestions. He's got 10k to spare, would prefer diesel but with some poke, no more than 30k on the clock. Any ideas?

Soldato
OP
Nah, guess he thinks that there is less chance of it going wrong. If there is something with some higher miles thats far better I'm sure I could tempt him...

Caporegime
skiba said:
Helping my friend find a new car and looking for some suggestions. He's got 10k to spare, would prefer diesel but with some poke, no more than 30k on the clock. Any ideas?

Tell him he's a loony.

Why the 30k limit?

Get something with double (or even treble) the mileage for the same price, it'll be a lot more car for the cash!

An e46 330d or e39 530d Can be easily had if he's not a mileage pansy. :p

Soldato
Were looking at the 330d as an alternative, mileage aint going to be near 30k for his budget but I cant see why it should be a problem.

There are quiet a few people on here with BMW's with not so low mileage.

Soldato
OP
I like the civic but obviously defeats the point of him wanting diesel as I would imagine it's thirsty, also the inevitable (but justified) 330d, will see if I can talk him into the mileage increase. VRS...maybe I will have to convince him to test drive it but he still associates Skoda with the 80's....Mondeo i'm not sure would suit him. Good suggestions though, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom