What do you lot think of this sofa?

Soldato
I am really in desperate need of a sofa. This is not really what I was looking for but I thought it looked quite nice. It’s around 2.9 m x 1.5 m and I plan to have a couple of side chairs also. It will go in the middle of large(ish) room where the old sofa is now(bottom pic).

So what do you think cool or too modern/out there?
Im still undecided but would like to get a sofa asap as we have nowhere to sit :D

f_WSL02093m_5fa2f8e.jpg

f_WSL02096m_741f0c9.jpg

f_WSL02091m_496fb62.jpg

f_7e7x4614m_2e6fce7.jpg

Soldato
OP
lol, Ikea is not really the look im going for but hay:D.

it does look a little on the tight side however its quite a big sofa so I think in real like life it would be ok but I don’t have time to go and have a look so your guess is as good as mine. The middle hole has a diameter of 1.2m.

I had to give the sofa that was there back and had a fight with the shop so I have not had a sofa for the best part of a year.

Soldato
OP
So it seems the overall opinion so far is No.

I also liked this one a lot but its rather expensive even after a 50% discount.
f_01247m_2b932cb.jpg

Surfer, the pic was taken before I moved in, does not look like that now, esp because 2 puppies who have tried to rip everything to bits. It looks a bit more lived in now

Soldato
OP
That's an awful sofa... it also looks way too big for what really is not a huge room.

Its hard to tell from the pic but the room is quite big (5.5m x 7.2m)

The problem is that all the shops in the Czech republic don’t have anything in stock so you don’t really get to see more than a picture before ordering.

Soldato
OP
Paras, just out of interest, can you tell me a little about your flat, how many bedrooms etc and cost of rent etc?

I want to move out next year and move into a nice appartment like yours.

A few more pics would be really appreciated aswell.

Great looking place mate, you must be very happy with it. :)

Well its in Prague so its not going to be of much help to you, I bought the flat about a year ago. I will post a few pics for you later. To rent something like my flat here it would cost 1000 pounds plus bills.

lowrider007, thanks for the link I will take a look. Im thinking about just having one shipped from the uk because a good leather sofa will cost 3k here.

The 2 white ones on the bottom of the first page have a rrp of 12 000 euro:eek:

Back
Top Bottom