What games are you eyeing on next on the PS5?

Associate
New games such as the God of War Ragnarok, Elden Ring and Gran Turismo 7 is out of my list. Too expensive. Maybe in a year or two I'll get it when the price drops.

For now, I'm looking at PS4 games. Extremely affordable and spoilt for choice. Bloodborne will be my next purchase.

Ps: I'm new in this forum. Hello there. Going to be sticking around for a long long time.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Always been mostly a PC Gamer and rarely touched my Pro, which I initially bought RDR2 for.

So with my PS5 I've been doing the same as you - going through old PS4 classics. Just finished Horizon 2, and Detroit: Become Human together so I'm now onto Spider-Man Remastered at the moment. Then I've got Miles Morales and God of War to go through. I also need to purchase Ghost of Tsushima.

As for PS5 games, nothing at the moment really appeals to me.

Last edited:
Ghost of Tsushima is great at 60fps on PS5.

I'm sticking to my guns and finishing off Horizon Forbidden West before I pick up Elden Ring!

Well I'm hoping that the new PS+ is going to have some corkers on like Resident Evil Village and the Spider-Man games which I haven't played yet.

As for future titles, who the heck knows what is going on with PlayStation? I follow the gaming news and haven't much idea what's coming out for the platform this year. I can only name God of War Ragnorak and that's it!

I'm waiting for the follow up to salt n sanctuary called salt n sacrifice.

I'm interested in getting Diablo 2 when it gets a big discount.

I'll keep my eye on the prices of Tiny Tina, Gran Turismo, Ratchet, Spiderman Ultimate and the ubisoft extreme sports game whose name escapes me.

I'm planning a trip to Burton on Trent on Wednesday so I will see if I can spot any used bargains in cex or game. A cheap copy of cyberpunk might peak my interest.

Ghost of Tsushima is great at 60fps on PS5.

I'm sticking to my guns and finishing off Horizon Forbidden West before I pick up Elden Ring!

I wish I had done it that way round. I put 120 hours into Elden ring and finished it but I tried to start Horizon straight afterwards and I couldnt get into it.

I wish I had done it that way round. I put 120 hours into Elden ring and finished it but I tried to start Horizon straight afterwards and I couldnt get into it.

Same situation wiith me. I'm enjoying Forbidden West but I don't have the same drive to play it every evening - just steadily chipping away at it. I still like the enemy design & core combat mechanics, and it has a more coherent story than Elden Ring, but it feels like an Ubisoft open world game - too many markers for "points of interest" that all feels rather copy & paste.

As for future games : I was looking at Tiny Tina's Wonderland and the Lego Skywalker game, but given some of the performance issues I think I'll wait until they fall in price, which they undoubtedly will, and I'll probably pick the Lego game up on the Series X when I do as it performs better on that platform. Beyond that not much else that appeals unless God of War : Ragnarok makes it for an end of year release. Like others, I'll go back and play ( or replay ) some of the PS4 titles which are plentiful.

God of War Ragnarok is the next on my list. I'm hoping it's on schedule to release later this year but not holding my breath. In the meanwhile I'm considering buying a dust cover for my PS5. :P

Well I finished Spider-Man’s main plot. Now onto the DLC’s. Without a doubt I have to say I’ve had an absolute blast.

Love the visuals, even though New York looks a tad bland (it is an older game) in places. Best of all, the characters are superb as are the cut scenes. The game loads instantly on the PS5 with no hitching or stuttering noticed so far.

After this comes Miles Morales. I’ve heard comments about 6hrs of gameplay which sounds like quite a let down.

After this comes Miles Morales. I’ve heard comments about 6hrs of gameplay which sounds like quite a let down.

People said practically the same thing about Uncharted Lost Legacy but I felt it was perfect. Didn't drag on for hours like Uncharted 4. Maybe Miles will turn out to be the better game?

People said practically the same thing about Uncharted Lost Legacy but I felt it was perfect. Didn't drag on for hours like Uncharted 4. Maybe Miles will turn out to be the better game?
Hmm Lost Legacy was perfect from what I recall. That wasn’t 6hrs though was it? If it was then I swear I took longer to get through it.

It had all the best bits of Uncharted 4 which is all I remember as it’s been some time

… it feels like an Ubisoft open world game - too many markers for "points of interest" that all feels rather copy & paste.

I felt that way about Ghost of Tsushima on ps5 despite all the acclaim it received.

Personally Returnal is the ps5 game I’ve enjoyed the most and would recommend. Supposed to be included on the new tier of ps+ next month.

I agree about the price of ps5 games. It made me start renting games via Mail order again!

Returnal is incredible game.. playing thru coop with IRL mate and its a lot of fun even though its brutal..

3rd biome now I got to the 5th on my single player run. But he never played it before so am carrying him a bit :)

Well I finished Spider-Man’s main plot. Now onto the DLC’s. Without a doubt I have to say I’ve had an absolute blast.

Love the visuals, even though New York looks a tad bland (it is an older game) in places. Best of all, the characters are superb as are the cut scenes. The game loads instantly on the PS5 with no hitching or stuttering noticed so far.

17 hours I spent with Miles. I did platinum it though. You could probably smash through the story in a lot less but I just enjoyed the city and had a blast with it.

Back
Top Bottom