Friday afternoons.
Work.
People.
Religion.
The economy.
The state this country is in.
Inflation.
Racism and prejudice.

I could go on and on, but won't. Mainly because I'm feeling knackered and just want to go to bed.

Associate
Godamn ******* wookies on my team camping on Wookie Mountain instead of rushing the MComs in BC2.

If I could only order a RL mortar-strike on those insipid fools!

Soldato
The welfare state
Benefit fraudsters
People with left wing views
People who have voted liberal democrat at any point in their sad pointless lives
Religious people who stand on street corners with megaphones preaching utter bull to all and sundry trying to get on with their own business
Women/Old People at roundabouts
In fact, ALL other road users
stockhausen
Human Rights Act
DSL
Young people
Old people
R&B music
The French
Windows (any version)
OS X Lion
Linux

Damn right and don't forget;
Inept and weak willed politicians.
Nick Clegg.
The Labour Party.
People who always start a political discussion by trying to blame Margaret Thatcher for all the worlds woes.
People with an inflated sense of entitlement.
The idiots who call themselves our justice system.
The climate change Gestapo.
Social workers.
The state of the British education system.
Barrack Obama.
Bible bashing Christian evangelists.
Muslim fundamentalists.
People with bad manners.
People 'oo don't speak proper ...innit!
People who think a car with a 2 litre enigne is a planet killing, tarmac destroying monster.
People who who wear track-suites when they are not doing any fitness training or sports.
People who phone me up and try to sell me stuff.
People who knock on my door and do the same.
People that come upto me in the street and ask me if I have a light, yes thanks I have many ...but they are all in my house or wired into my car.
People who smoke!
People who get stupidly drunk and then think it's a great laugh to roam around our towns and cities causing trouble.
People who get stupidly drunk to the point that they can't actually achieve the above and just pass out in an undignified pool of vomit.
People who use buses ...peasants!
Taxi drivers that try to charge you the wrong rates or claim their meter doesn't work.
Ambulance chasing law firms and the whole no win no fee racket.
Bolshie, unhelpful, rude service people ...who treat you like their greatest inconvenience.
People who use the word 'posh' as some sort of veiled insult.
People that think having kids and claiming benefits is a valid career and lifestyle choice.
People who make excuses and and apologies for the people who do choose such 'careers'.

Oh I could go on and on. Ever since I was about 21 I've been such an angry and grouchy person who is wound so tight I find I have to have periodic rants or I will go mad. I have been trying to loosen up a bit of late ...to lessen my anger and try and relax a bit ...even that annoys me :p

Last edited:
Commissario
I'm at work for another hour and then I'm off to Brighton for the weekend. I doubt I'll be getting to bed much before midnight tbh!

Soldato
That is the problem people post only the post to correct people. I don't no who these people think they are but keyboard warriors with nothing better to do except sit online trying to be-little others.

Urggh, don't be such a ****y little whiner - I only posted it for comedic effect. If being corrected makes you rage so much, learn how to spell and punctuate your posts! :p

Soldato
That is the problem people post only the post to correct people. I don't know who these people think they are but keyboard warriors with nothing better to do except sit online trying to be-little others.

I think it's okay if someone quotes and corrects AND also adds something other than a correction to the thread :)

(I did that as an example :))

Back
Top Bottom