What happened to Amazon Login?

Associate
I created an account by logging in with Amazon, I made an order and now I cannot find the option to login with this method anymore. I placed an order a week ago and have had no updates since.
Does anyone know why this login option isnt available anymore - OCUK seems super busy as its taking days to get replys from emails so hoping to get some info here.

I also cannot see the option to merge accounts, otherwise I would just merge both my accounts and problem would be solved.

Associate
OP
I am already a member of Amazon Prime so thats ok, bit crappy of them to sign up non members though :O
Maybe I am blind - But I dont see the Amazon Login or the Union Jack you speak of lol
Unless you have confused what I meant? I didnt mean I cant login to Amazon, I mean I cannot login to OCUK using Amazon any more.

Associate
OP
Overclockers messaged me today to say the Amazon Login was disabled due to the recent issues amazon have had - but the login has been missing for me for a week now.

The order I was trying to see has been sent though, I got a DPD update yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom