What hardware specs would run css on Dell 24"?

Associate
As I am soon to get the 24" Dell monitor and I do play a lot of CSS, what system specs would handle the game in the monitors native resolution?

I don't need 10000 X AA but would love not to have everything at low..

What CPU, GFX and RAM (value/performance taken into consideration)?

Would love an AMD dual core and 2gb ram (for all my digital painting needs).

Last edited:
Associate
7800GTX 512mb or X1900XTX 512mb single or xfired/sli'd (for highest settings with that monitor) or else you can go for a 7800GTX 256mb or X1800XT 512mb, after that i think you would have to look at lower cards in sli/xfire mode to get the best settings on your monitor. Just depend on what Resolution you want play at and how good you want the settings to be.

Soldato
dude, youve basically got it ;) AMD Dual core - 3800X2 which is dirt cheap atm. 2GB DDR - Geil Value and an X1900XT-X ;) sorted. maybe the Asus Crossfire board, heard nothing but bad things about the DFi. im not sure on this but im under the impression Crossfire is limited to 1600x1200 res which seems stupid but that may have been the X1800 series? :confused: if im right, going crossfire is silly and for what you need a single card will be brilliant. but if you definalty want to go dual card, id look into SLi rather than Crossfire.

Back
Top Bottom